Sunday, January 6, 2008

Return to normalcy

Well, it sounds like everyone had a great Christmas! We headed up to Ohio the Saturday before and Brevin and I stayed until this past Friday (almost 2 weeks)! It was nice and relaxing, but I was glad to be home also! We did get to see a few days of snow and Brevin enjoyed playing in that. He and his grandpa tried to make a snowman, but it wasn't good packing snow. He was very excited about all his gifts- currently he is obsessed with puzzles! Once he does them a few times, he gets really good at it. I had to share this story with you all- today we were getting ready for church. I was dressing in our room and Swartz was getting Brevin ready. He stripped him down and went into his closet to get some clothes. In a few seconds, Brevin brings his naked little body into our room and declares, "I pee on the bed." I say- What?!?! And so he repeats himself. Swartz and I both walk into his room and sure enough right in the middle of his bed is a puddle. One of those moments when you just have to laugh!

1 comment:

Keepin Up With the Cats said...

What is normalcy exactly????