Saturday, January 19, 2008

Fulty's Birthday

Happy Birthday Fulty-cat!
What are you now...22? :)
Just Kidding--You and Byrd seem so young when I stop to think about how you guys are just now turning 28!

Well Cats--I'm still in my pajamas on this fine Saturday morning. It's colder than a witch's tit in a brass bra here in central Indiana (you can thank my dad for that word picture). Kenna is playing with play-doh as I type. Yesterday the play-doh occupied her for TWO WHOLE HOURS! Who ever heard of such a feat? She just sneezed two snot rockets out of her nose--one of which landed on her pajamas (yes, she's still in her pajamas too--but I guess now I should put them in the dirty cloths hamper). Duncan has been wearing a pair of socks on his hands for the better part of the morning because he keeps scratching his face with his itty-bitty nails. He has really dry skin--it must itch :( I just unceremoniously plunked him down in his bouncy seat--he didn't much like that.

Obviously I have nothing of importance to share with you.

Well, Kenna is cutting me a piece of play-doh pizza--She just prayed over my meal and is now encouraging me to, "eetsy peetsy peeze Mommy!"
Gotta go
arctic indy-cat

No comments: