Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Arrrgggg!

Okay so since Brevin has been sick and maybe even a few days before that he started waking up in the middle of the night. Well since he sleeps in a full size bed now and I thought he was sick I just laid in the bed with him. Fast forward to him feeling better and he is still waking up and wanting me to come in and sleep in the bed. Now we are going to have to break that habit which I so am not looking forward to. At least in his crib he couldn't escape- I can see us returning him to his bed many times. And the other bad thing is that he doesn't just cry any more, he cries out, "Mommy, Mommy." So I feel like I am abandoning him or something, but I know it will be better in the long run. Hopefully it just doesn't take too long to get back on track.

1 comment:

Keepin Up With the Cats said...

Listening to you and Byrd about all of these issues is good for me. I think it will help me avoid some difficult situations by learning from your stories. (Or at least have someone to commiserate with when I run into the same things.)