Friday, August 24, 2007

The Worst Mother Ever

I may be the worst mother ever. Currently, Atley is sitting on the toilet watching a DVD. He is refusing to poop! He will not poop in a diaper, not in his underwear, not in a pullup. Nowhere. I had to give him a glycerin up the butt on Wednesday b/c he hadn't gone since Sunday. He generally goes once to twice a day! He has always been that all or nothin kid! So i am hoping by just relaxing and getting comfy on the pot he will just let it go. We shall see. I will let you know when/if the eagle has landed. Gees. This was not in the manual!

His nosy little sister certainly doesn't help matters.

Meow.

1 comment:

Keepin Up With the Cats said...

Yes, that is the route my parents had to take with me. I would not go on the potty either. I have a feeling things will be similar with Brevin. He already acts like he is pooping out a turd the size of the Titanic when he goes in his diaper. I am sure he is going to be thrilled about doing that on the toilet! How is he doing otherwise? Did you just get rid of the diapers? I think I might have asked you before but I forget what you said. Good luck!
-Betsy