Monday, August 27, 2007

Mother's Day Out


Well Brevin went to his first day of MDO last week. I dropped him off at 8:45 and they called around 10 saying he had been crying for awhile. So we decided to give it another hour and she called back saying he was doing better. So today was his second day- he didn't cry when I dropped him off (which surprised me) but I was happy about. Then Niki called later and said he was having a much better day and that one time she was in the back and he was the only one not crying. So that is good. I still feel a little guilty taking him there since I am not working (besides babysitting) but I think the socialization will be good for him- and being away from his mama! I have an appointment to see an OB doctor on 9/7 to try to figure out why I am not getting pregnant so hopefully we will be able to get some answers! I hope everyone is doing well!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay Brevin! Don't you dare feel guilty about taking that sweek pumpkin to MDO! You are working; you are a mom. Enough said.

Let us know how the Dr. appointment goes!

Mandy