Friday, August 24, 2007

From the Lizard


This was sent from our dear Liz-cat who is as rotten as ever.

I'm currently wanting to spit nails because I can't log in yet to the blog :( Eli says he'll help me download IE but it just hasn't happened yet. I think he's afraid I might mess something up. He's funny like that about certain things--for example, I am forever forbidden to ever order plane tickets again. I've messed it up a couple times in the past and he doesn't trust me as far as he could throw me. So I must be a pansy, meek mouse-wife and wait for my big, strapping alpha-ram husband to help me. Humph.....

Anyway...can't believe Vanessa is moving and Fulty is so close to getting those children out! My crazy cats.

You'll never guess who found me via Myspace...Ryan Moulden. He was so tickled to have located us. He's still in Chinner--I think he mentioned having been there close to 6 years?!?!? He's one of my myspace friends if you want to check him out. I filled him in on the Catties and he was grateful.

Any luck with Atley and the potty? Kenna dookied in the potty chair today--I was thrilled. This comes the day after she did it twice in her skivies. We must appreciate our small victories.

Will you post a "hello from the Lizzy cat" on our blog for me.

No comments: