Monday, August 13, 2007

Because There is Just No Excuse

Alright Cats, there is no longer any excuse for us not to keep up with each other. With everybody procreatin' like crazy (Jenney, it is no rush take your time), we have got to start keeping up with each other better. So, this is my attempt to help us make it right. We must each, unless in labor or adoption court, TRY to post here weekly. It doesn't have to be long, just something to let us know that you are alive, or at least trying to stay that way. So here is my story for the week:

Atley recently taught Ava how to gag herself. So, today after lunch she stuck her hand down her throat and yakked her entire meal into her lap. I know, aren't we supposed to start this in like middle school? :) Anyhow, so i was enraged to say the least. So i am cleaning her up and i told her, "Ava, this makes mommy so mad." To which she responded by laughing in my face. Atley, noticing my frustration says, "Mommy, it's okay, just take a breath."
Guess i should start following my son's advice. Out of the mouths of babes...

Meow.

No comments: