Monday, August 13, 2007

Hello Cats!

Okay, so I have been thinking about starting a blog and I am glad I didn't because this is a great idea on Mandy's part!! I hope everyone is able to contribute as I would love to hear how you all are doing. Things are good here- quick update- Brevin turns 2 on Friday and is starting Mother's Day Out next Monday for two days a week. I am watching a little girl who is 13 months old. Swartz is still teaching 8th grade math. We had a good summer- went to a lake, put new siding on the house, moved Brevin to his new room and a "big boy" bed, and built a bookcase/storage unit in our family room. Overall a pretty productive summer. I hope the preggo cats are doing well! I will try to post a picture with each message for something fun to look at. "Don't I look good in this training pants?" (Wish I could report that he was peeing on the the potty but he prefers to pee in the underwear and them promptly tell me afterwards that he needs to pee in the potty- just a little late. Oh well maybe one day he will get the timing right)

1 comment:

Keepin Up With the Cats said...

We just got home from Target, buying underwear. I will pray for you and you pray for me and maybe one of us will not have clean up pee every hour! :)