Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Hello Kitties,

Sounds like all is well, the norm with raving mad children and craziness. Gabe's new thing when he is mad is "I don't care about you!" , wonderful and precious child. Eliana is walking and is into everything she can possibly find! We are still waiting to close on our house, waiting for a water test, since it is well water. We will live somewhat out of town, which is nice in a small subdivision with a little pond. We are exciting about having so much space and definitely ready for a place of our own. Oh yes, I have already made the cover of the Carmi times!! I am teaching at a little pre-school in town, one of only three! So they did a write up and took of picture of me putting puzzles on a shelf. It made the front page! I actually had a lady come up to me, asking if I was the woman in the paper, the new teacher at Jumpstart. My fame is spreading like wildfire!!!!Anyway, God is faithful, and though this may not be the city with the adventures and conveniences we desire, He is definitely at work! Take care! HOpe to see you all for Corn DAy!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

From Queen of Corn to the front page news V! There is truly no end to your fame! I love you! So funny!-mcat