Thursday, August 21, 2008

who can follow that?

after lizzie's post, nothing will seem as entertaining. i'll keep mine short and informational. thanks for the prayers, the politte clan is doing better. the kids are over their virus and are now fighting off and ear infection and a diaper rash from hell with a yeast infection, but they're on the upswing. my labwork came back and whether or not it was parvo-virus, i had already been exposed to it earlier in life and had anti-bodies to protect me. yay! gotta love protective antibodies. i have been on insulin for 2 days, now, and i'm not sure how that's going, yet. it caused me blood sugar to drop way too low yesterday, so I think they will have to adjust my dosage. we'll get it figured out, hopefully before I go into a diabetic coma.
we are enjoying a little bit of johnson reunion time, as Marcus and Amanda Fife have just moved to Cleveland. They are living about 20 minutes from us and we have gotten together countless times already. Marcus accepted a worship ministry at a christian church in the area, and steve is sure that his evil plan is starting to come together. they were up until midnight last night playing xbox, just like old times.
well, i have to go mail off invitations to the twins' 1st birthday party. wow, a year old already. this is crazy.
miss you all!
-fulty

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to the little twinkies! I can't believe they are a year old either! Boo! Wish we could all be there!
-Mcat

Anonymous said...

I second that!
I can't believe the twinks are turning one. That means Dunk is just around the corner :0
Lcat