Saturday, August 9, 2008

update

Well, we are all still alive so far. Anderson is doing much better, but he still has the rash all over his body, which means he is still contagious. As of tonight, Adeline is not doing so hot, but she's a trouper. She is getting the rash, has the fever, and probably the blisters on her throat- she just felt bad all night, you could tell. I had bloodwork done yesterday and haven't heard back yet, which I am choosing to assume is good. I would think they would have contacted me immediately if it were bad.

On the other matter, my glucose results did come back and I am diabetic again. I will meet next week with the dietician and go from there. Here we go again. That's alright, I've done it before and I can handle it. And it may not be bad enough this time to need insulin since it's not twins. Thanks for the prayers, it just seems to pile up sometimes, huh?

Fulty

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Kitty! Thanks for update i have been wondering and praying. Hang in there. Love you! -Mandy

Anonymous said...

Fulty-Meow,
Just want you to know that I love you and will have you in my thoughts.
Lizard

PS--there's a certain past JBC Bell Hall neighbor of yours that has requested to be my friend on Facebook. However, I'm feeling loyalty to you.
I may be 29 but I'm still allowed to act like a junior higher, right? :)

Anonymous said...

i love you Lizard.