Sunday, August 24, 2008

Hi Cats,

Liz, I love the YMCA story! What maddening feats we achieve for the sake of efficiency!!! I love you and I imagined your skinny naked butt!!! I laughed outloud. All is well in the land of corn and coal! We are finally in our house and settling in as well as we can. Scott works alot right now, adjusting to the job, but loves it overall. I start working part-time after labor day at a little pre-school called Jumpstart! I am excited! I also plan to tutor and host people from the BCH in my home. Liz---I feel like Mrs. Eubanks, but 100times less graceful! Anway, I love and miss you all! We will be in K-town the last weekend in September, perhaps we could meet for lunch--Catty-Bets-Klep???? See ya

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

absolutely! Tell me the date and time!-catty

Keepin Up With the Cats said...

i've got a weekend in knoxville scheduled the weekend before that one, so I don't know if I can travel in again ... but we'll see what I can do! - klep