Monday, October 6, 2008

Cosmic signs

I'm listening to a Michael W. Smith song on KLOVE at the moment. I have never in my fourteen years of being a Christian cared much for Mr. Smith and his cheesy songs--but this one is different. It makes me want to get to heaven and worship. I think I'm getting more sentimental and mooshy as I age.

Why do the kids always congregate around me while I am on the computer? Duncan has pooped his pants and Kenna has never ending questions and chatterings to share with me at this very moment! Sigh...

This afternoon I discovered that I put my underwear on inside-out this morning. I wonder if this is some kind of cosmic sign??

Anyway--I'm gathering that if we Cats are to do anything it would have to be in November--the 14-16th precisely--and then there are a lot of things that hinge on that for each one of us.
I don't know what to do. Any ideas?

Well--better go clean up some poopoo

No comments: