Thursday, October 9, 2008

Most likely

Hey ladies,
I think I will be able to make it for the Cat weekend as long as the doctor gives me the okay (I have an appt on Monday). Are we thinking just Friday evening to Sunday afternoon? Also, like Fulty said would there be a more central location like Lexington or Nashville that would work better for everyone? Of course the Knoxville cats may not enjoy me if we have to stop every half hour for me to pee. I didn't think I was going to make it home from south knoxville last night without stopping : ) Anyways I am looking forward to it!
-Betsy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think lexington is a great idea if the rest of you are down with that!
-M

Anonymous said...

Ha! You all should go stay at Hotel Fulton in Berea. My mom would love that!
-Fulty