Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Cincinnati

Ok...well there are a couple delinquent Cats that I have not heard from. You know who you are!!

A summary of the Cats who have responded...
I'm not sure the actual dates of fall break for you Knox people (can someone provide them)--It appears that Bets will be traveling to Ohio but Klepper is available. If we do something in October Fulty is more likely to join us with her friend. I would gladly welcome Deanna--we could all use another Cat-like person in our lives. Here is my availibility: I could do something the weekend of October 25 or Nov 15. My guess is that once I've heard from everyone we will pick a date that catches most of us--a Cat-quorem, if you will.

Byrd, we need to hear from you and if you could talk to Anyssa-dearest that would be lovely.
Vanessa, what are your weekends like?

A funny story--I'm bird-sitting tonight--a friendly favor for my Latvian friend. Eli just got home and I had him convinced that I had bought two birds as pets without consulting him. He about laid a golden egg...if you know what I mean! I should have played it out longer but I could sense his anger rising! He was just about to cross the line of, "LIZ, WHAT IN THE WORLD WERE YOU THINKING?"
Oh, the things we do for our Latvian friends.

This time last year I was in the throws of labor. I want another baby...I always enjoy being preggy and delivering--I know it's sick and weird, but I do!

Au Revoir

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oct. 25 would be out for me as we are camping that weekend with my parents. Nov. 15 would be an option depending on how huge I am. : )
-Betsy

Anonymous said...

I KNOW I am delinquent but the world is spinning faster than i can keep up right now. I think Nov. 15 could work for me too. I will try to rememeber to talk to Nyss. What days are we talking like Fri, Sat, come home Sunday???

-Mcat

Anonymous said...

Nov 15 is the better date for me, too. I must have worded it confusingly, but I am not allowed to go as far a Cinci between now and the big day (only 5 weeks away!) so October is out for me. I will more than likely be scheduling a c-section next week, and it will probably fall on Oct 31 or Nov.3 (depending on if my doc can do it on a Friday or a Monday.) If we do November, then I might be able to come if Deanna can drive me. Agghhh. Wow. I was the last of the "mother" cats to have 1, and I'll be the first to have 3!
-fulty