Thursday, September 4, 2008

Byrd will be proud of me!

Byrdness--this post is for you!
I know that you're at the beach and you could care less about what I put on my fee--but I thought you may like to know that you're young and inexperienced fashion apprentice bought some shoes that you would be proud of.

The ones on the far left I got first. I was really tempted to go with another shoe that was black, practical and conventional but I thought, "I can't let Byrd down--I must raise my fashion bar!" The other two I got for $6 each!! I got three pairs of shoes for under $30--amazing! I never find such deals.

Now, a new fashion question. When it gets cold can I wear trouser socks with the two shoes on the left? What can I wear with the green shoe? It is canvas and casual--just a simple colored thin sock? I'm so clueless and I hate cold feet.

A funny story for all...
Dunk was crawling around the house with nothing on but a dirty diaper the other day. I changed his diaper and then went in with him to the couch to give him a bottle. As I'm sitting there watching him drink his bottle I look down and discover his penis pointing straight up at my face (remember--he's not wearing a thing!). I screamed and discovered that I had some how forgotten to put his new diaper on!!! I started laughing hysterically and called Eli in to see the my precarious position. We got the boy wrapped up in a clean diaper and carried on with his bottle. Whew...

Hope you all are well.
Post!
Liz

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kittyness-i was just getting ready to write on your wall to ask how the shoe shopping was going! Glad i came here first! Anyhoo, yes solid colored trouser socks for the first shoe on the left, very simply whatever trouser socks for the second, the third. I am not so sure. I would recomment those socks that they sell now that just go around the outside of the foot. They are made for shoes such as those, if you feel the need for a sock! Well done my dear apprentice-cat! They are all very cute!!!

Anonymous said...

P.S. Let this be proof that no matter where i be, i will be caring about you---even your silly feet!