Friday, September 26, 2008

Hey Cats,

I miss you all dearly,especially this time of year. I always think of PowderPuff football and the time we carved a pumpkin to look like a cat. Fall was always such a fun time when we were in school. Fulty already had Christmas decorations up and the campus was so beautiful. We have a huge apple tree in our backyard, which I am excited to pick apples with Gabe and teach him about God's creation. Liz--I have had my fall decor out and ready since Sept. 1 and plan to add more for Halloween and then again Thanksgiving.

Byrd, Scott struggles alot with his job with knowing when to just be with his family! I think he calls it establishing healthy boundaries. It is now more than ever a struggle, because he is the boss and ultimately the buck stops with him. I am sure that is how it is with you and Daniel, there really is not another person to call, or be "on call" but you all! You guys are TRH! I think part of the reason Jesus' ministry was so effective was because He led by example. You are teaching mothers how to be healthy parents, part of that is establishing good boundaries and making sure you children know that when you are with them ,unless there is a terrible emergency they have your attention. Could the mothers call some of the TRH mentors when they need help or are struggling? I am not sure how everything works, but I want you to not come to resent what you do on some level! I am confident of He who began a good work in you will complete, and am confident of His unfailing love. I will be praying for you!

On another note, Scott and I have decided we want to add one more Kiserbun to the family. Don't be surprised to receive an e-mail in the next month or two with an announcement. I want to have all my babies by 30, so here we go!! Anybody got any name suggestions??Fulty--I like your name for the new baby, sounds very distinguished! Liz, are you ready for number three?? Well, I love and miss you all dearly and think of you often! God is so kind to give us such meaningful friendships on earth to sustain us during this often lonesome journey! I praise God for His provision! V-Cat

No comments: