Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Congrats Bets!

Congratulations Betsy!!
We're excited for you to have a cute little pink girl. What is the official due date?
I think it's neat that out of all us Cats we all have had both a girl and a boy. Seems like a lot of my other friends have duplicate sexes. We can all relate now to what it's like to have both a boy and a girl. Fun times.
Right now my girl and boy should be called Sassy Britches and Pterodactyl! They are a hand full in their very own ways.

Not much has been going on with us. I'm busy with the usual--kids, house, youth group and BSF. As it turns out, Eli's mom and grandma are coming into town the same weekend as Corn Day so it looks like I won't be coming to Carmi, V :( Eli tried really hard to arrange the airplane tickets on other days but it was best for them to come in on Saturday. SO, perhaps another year.

WEll, I can't be on here long. THe kids are squirrely.
EAM

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The due date is Feb. 1- I am assuming they will do the c-section some time the end of January. I think we are going with the name Mia, which is the girl name we had picked out when we had Brevin.
-Betsy