Monday, September 8, 2008

Hello my kitties!

Sounds like everyone is doing well! Fulty and Bets I am so excited for you upcoming little ones, Fulty you sooner than Bets. Giving me baby fever!!! All is well in the land of corn, you know not much happens that we are not soon informed about in the Carmi Times. I started working last week, and it is really nice working part-time, but quite the change with pre-school. I am adjusting to actually being at home again and cooking. Bets- there are very limited eating out places in Carmi, so I too am trying to cook. Liz--got any recipes for me!! I tried your homemade spaghetti, with stewing tomatoes, very good!!I would love for you all to come for Corn Day, it would be so much fun!! I am planning to be in Knoxville the weekend of October fourth, Byrd/Bets can you do lunch on that Friday the third?? We could meet at Northshore, I will probably stay in Maryville. Well, gotta go before my children kill each other. Love you all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think i can make lunch that day. I will check with Daniel to make sure he will watch the goobers while i dine quietly.

Anonymous said...

I could do lunch, but I would have to bring 3 kids with me- so... not sure if you want to sit through lunch with 3 little ones. Maybe we can get something worked out- wuold love to see you.
-Betsy