Friday, September 5, 2008

Recipes

Okay ladies, in an effort to not go out to eat so much, I have decided to cook more often. The only problem is- I seem to make the same things over and over. So I thought I would turn to all my domesticated cats. Do you have any great recipes that your family likes to eat- crock pot, casseroles, etc. Anything at all! We seem to have hamburgers a lot and that is getting boring. Liz- I have already made the tortellini soup a few times- we love it! So just throw your great recipes out there!

In other news- there are many times I think my baby is trying to kick its way out. I have felt this one move so much earlier than Brevin. It is so neat! We find out (hopefully) on the 15th if we are having a boy or girl so I will try to post as soon as we get home. Brevin has started MDO- apparently he likes to hit other kids- great! I know he does it out of frustration sometimes, but other times I don't think he differentiates playing with his friends and wrestling with his dad. He is definitely all boy- but there are no excuses for hitting so we have been doing a lot of talking about that in the last few weeks. Liz, your stories were cracking me up- the penis story had me rolling. Sometimes Brevin doesn't get his tucked all the way in after going to the bathroom and the tip will be sticking out- always good for a laugh. Mandy- I hope you enjoyed the beach. Fulty- I hope you are surviving and making it through these last few weeks. Ness- hope all is well in corn land- we still need pics of the house. Klep- glad to hear you made it up Mt. LeConte! I do remember our trip and playing charades. I saw Deena at church one Sunday after they moved back and go to talk to her for awhile, but I haven't seen her since. Love you all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bets-Thanks for coming to Atley's party. We are having a great time at the beach. Meriam Bull is a great resource for recipes she has a blog: www.meriamsrecipeblog.blogspot.com

Much Love!
-M