Saturday, September 20, 2008

Things that remind me of my Cats

Hello Friends
I have to tell you about some little things that reminded me of some dear Cats of mine.
The other day I was at the grocery and I passed by a huge pile of gourds and dried corn in the produce aisle--I immediately thought of V and wondered if she has furnished her home with the appropriate fall decor. Then I was outside putting my groceries in the trunk of my car and a beautiful white butterfly fluttered in my face. I instantly thought of Fulty and her fear of our lovely winged insect friends. And I also thought of Fulty last night at dinner as I feasted on a chicken leg--complete with bone, skin, ligaments and fat! I love how I can go through my days and think of my dear strange Kitties and all their unique details of character and personality. We are all truly one-of-a-kind aren't we--just the way God designed us to be. I can't even imagine what peculiar little things remind you guys of me.

Well, the fam and I are off to Irish Fest tonight. We really don't know if 'McAllister' is an Irish name or Scotch so we celebrate both heritages when given the chance. We'll drink a Guiness for all of you and dance a jig! I hope it goes well though--I hear thunder in the distance, Kenna hasn't had a nap and Eli is fighting a digestional issue. I feel my toes curled over the edge of a deep precipice--any number of small disasters could send us all over the edge! I hope I make it back alive.

Well, gotta get going.
Glad to hear the Birthday party went well for the twinks. We're doing Dunk's mid October. I think we may do a Cowboy theme unless another creative sweep comes across me.

Later
L

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought of Byrd today as I dined on cottage cheese :)
Yum Yum!

Anonymous said...

Today Ava pooped about 10 terds in her underwear while she and Atley were playing outside. It made me think of Liz.