Friday, September 5, 2008

kitties...

Hello, my feline friends. It sounds like things are going well in the lives of cats, everywhere. I have more of the same news. We just returned from a much-needed vacation to Lake of the Ozarks with 24 of Steve's family, (all in one house). We had a great time and did lots of shopping (I got a new Coach purse for a steal at the outlet mall) The twins were great, and quite a hit. Steve's family threw them a little 1st birthday party while we were there, and that was really nice. We are having another big party next Friday night for them, which should be fun.

Adeline is toddling all over the place, and Anderson is trying, but is much more wobbly. I dressed them in these really cute outfits today that someone from church got them as a baby shower present. I've been waiting, hoping that they would fit them at the right season. They are really fall/winter outfits, but they are 9-12 months size. It just hasn't been warm enough to wear them, and I was worried that when it finally is, they would be too small to wear. Well, today is a rainy, fall-type day, so I took the tags off and dressed them. It's hillarious! They are still swimming in the clothes. They can't find their hands because the sleeves are so long, and they're walking on the pant legs, too! They look like I might as well have dressed them in my clothes! Poor kids are still wearing 3-6 months in some clothes and they're a week and a half away from being a year old!

Well, next week I will be unemployed! I am so excited as it has really become difficult to keep up with my responsibilities at church, as well as chase 2 one year-olds around and be 30+ weeks pregnant. I will be free to help Steve in the worship ministry, too, which is really where I want to be serving.

Well, I need to go, my children are trying to kill themselves on the fireplace. Why is that thing so tempting?

Love you all!
-Fulty

No comments: